More On Seldesk Books – Bank Reconciliation Software
Bank reconciliation is an important module under Seldesk Book which manages the vital process of bookkeeping and serves as a key tool in managing and identifying differences in your accounts. Our fully integrated smart feature automatically reconciles bank statement with organization’s accounting records in the form of electronic data.
Why Choose Bank Reconcile System From Seldesk Books?
Reconciling your accounts with bank regularly makes it easier for one to identify any anomalies such as; unauthorised transactions or human errors. The Bank Reconcile System from Seldesk Book allows you to import monthly (or more) bank statement/s in csv, pdf or excel format, and automatically run a reconciliation process quickly and at ease.
- Import bank statement feature for large numbers of transactions.
- A unique interface that allows you to clear bank transactions and facilitate quick reconciliations with minimal data entry.
- Audit trail features that let you track changes throughout the reconciliation process to keep data accurately and information up-to-date.
- Supports multiple bank accounts and allows you to set up as many bank accounts and reconcile them as required.
- Run bank reconciliation reports for each financial account. Go through with it to identify the unparalleled transactions and discover unreconciled transactions by type – cheque or deposit.
- Several reports, such as the reconciliation discrepancy report, the missing verification report, and the detailed transaction report, can help you quickly identify discrepancies.
- Give your accountant direct access to your books so that your accountant can find the reports and information they need as and when questions arise. Create a separate login for your accountant so that they can work more easily with you.
- Export bank transaction reports for Excel, as CSV or PDF