How Does The General Ledger Function On Cloud Help?
General Ledger from Seldesk Books stores entries from other applications and provides you timely financial inputs which is essential in your decision making process. Have updated records of every receivables, payables, budget information and transaction history in your system.
The General Ledger uses your journal, records and recurring entries to generates audit trails. It creates a customized and detailed transactional reports which showcase the current financial health of the company.
Features Of General Ledger From Seldesk Books
- Sums up numerous financial transactions of an organization, such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, and inventory.
- Analyses all your ledger accounts, income, expenses and assets along with a wide range of flexible reports.
- Combines and consolidates the accounting and financial results of multi companies from multiple book sets, currencies, calendars, and accounting structures.
- Merges all the financial results that came from parent company and its subsidiaries, to make a single combined statement on the financial status.
- Combines data from multiple entities for analysis and generating a consolidated report with multi-currencies or multi-account structures. To avoid any duplications, all adjustments on inter-company transfers and other transactions are preserved.
- Multi-book functionality monitors your company’s financial growth by numerous accounting standards in one system for a stress-free compliant reporting and enhanced visibility.
- Reversing entries for the next financial period can be generated automatically throughout the posting procedure or when the financial period closes.
- Accessibility and Mobility: The General Ledger summary report is always accessible and shows the totals for each account and detailed transaction reports. Whether it is daily, weekly, monthly or yearly, detailed financial statements are always available every time you need them.
- Manage General Ledger Account and Sub-Account: Determines the structure of your general ledger system accounts and sub-accounts. Distinguish segments and their lengths and values, and systematically arrange your reports and configuration analysis.
- Protects Your Data: Allows modification of roles and access permissions by account and sub-accounts in order to protect sensitive and confidential data and maintains accuracy.
- Enhance Reporting: Create different views of your data, or dimensions, using Seldesk consolidated and summarized data which can be displayed in monthly, yearly, and quarterly views.
- Multiple Entry Management: It makes it easy to manage complex financials for multiple entries both domestically and globally. Integrate financials, automate currency conversions, and consolidate financial statements without waiting for the end of the month.
- Fast Multi-Ledger Performance: Close your books gradually for the end of a more efficient period. With its multi-ledger design. Seldesk allows you to settle subsidiary ledgers individually. On the other hand, while other ledgers are still processing transactions, closing one ledger will continue to operate normally during the closing period.
- Streamlined Chart of Accounts: Use the ledger dimensions to reduce the number of accounts you manage while maintaining visibility as your business grows.