How Does The General Ledger Function On Cloud Help?
General Ledger from Seldesk Books stores entries from other applications and provides you timely financial inputs which is essential in your decision making process. Have updated records of every receivables, payables, budget information and transaction history in your system.
The General Ledger uses your journal, records and recurring entries to generates audit trails. It creates a customized and detailed transactional reports which showcase the current financial health of the company.
Features Of General Ledger From Seldesk Books
- Sums up numerous financial transactions of an organization, such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, and inventory.
- Analyses all your ledger accounts, income, expenses and assets along with a wide range of flexible reports.
- Combines and consolidates the accounting and financial results of multi companies from multiple book sets, currencies, calendars, and accounting structures.
- Merges all the financial results that came from parent company and its subsidiaries, to make a single combined statement on the financial status.
- Combines data from multiple entities for analysis and generating a consolidated report with multi-currencies or multi-account structures. To avoid any duplications, all adjustments on inter-company transfers and other transactions are preserved.
- Multi-book functionality monitors your company’s financial growth by numerous accounting standards in one system for a stress-free compliant reporting and enhanced visibility.
- Reversing entries for the next financial period can be generated automatically throughout the posting procedure or when the financial period closes.