About Seldesk Cloud Payroll Management Software
With Seldesk Cloud Payroll Management System, employees can easily access their payroll records, view, and print payslips. It allows an unlimited number of payrolls without any conflicts. Staff payment management has never been so convenient and most importantly, so accurate.
What It Does for You - Functions of Payroll Management
The Seldesk Payroll Management Software enables the organization to have instant access to all payroll records and become super-effective and competitive at payroll management.
Features of Payroll Management
- Configure Payroll Components: A highly flexible and configurable set of rules allows you to configure any types of payroll components, such as revenue types (basic income, HRA, etc.) and multiple deductions.
- Employee Self-Service: Seldesk’s user-friendly interface allows employees to view pay slips online, integrating comprehensive salary information, detailed payroll history, payroll deductions, and much more.
- Loan Management: Manages loans availed by employees of an organization. Employees can easily apply for a loan through the employee self-service portal and the request will then be forwarded to the appropriate staff to approve or reject an employee's loan application. You can set down loan repayments in instalment schemes so that these loan repayments are reflected in the employee pay slips. Employees can easily track the status of their loan application and loan repayment in their Employee Self Service Portal (ESS).
- Reimbursement Module: Employees of your organization can request reimbursement with appropriate invoices and supporting documents for their medical claims. The organization can review the request for reimbursement and reimburse accordingly in the form of a payslip or cash once the request is approved.
- Generate Payroll : It allows you to generate payroll for your employees based on their designation and the corresponding payslips to send to your employees. Seldesk streamlines the payroll process and thereby reduces the amount of time it takes a payroll department to process each row. It effortlessly handles multiple payroll processing without conflicts by pay cycles or payslips.
- Payroll Reports : Provides you with an interface for a complete overview of payroll disbursements, including details such as earnings, deductions, and more. Over 100 standard reports are available including standard reports to monitor employee data, option to export reports in a variety of formats such an MS Excel or PDF.