About Seldesk Cloud Recruitment Management
Seldesk Recruitment Management is the best candidate tracking system that can attract and retain the talent of a company, which is essential to the success of any business.
What It Does - Functions of Recruitment Management Application
The Seldesk Recruitment Management System is a flexible and easy to use candidate tracking tool specially made for the Human Resource Department at any organization. From attracting and recruiting potential and the right talents for your company, Seldesk Recruitment Management System will help you all the way up to retaining the talent for your company.
Features of Recruitment Management Software
- Create Job Postings: Seldesk allows you to publish jobs to any career site or employee portal with an updated version of the job responsibilities and conditions associated with that position. Users can add, edit, or delete job postings and can view the list of jobs along with relevant details such as job title, creation date, job posting type, and place of work.
- Applicant Self-Sevice: It allows candidates to visit your career page, search for and apply for jobs, submit documents, receive offers and view the current status of their application.
- CV Management: Seldesk allows HR officials to instantly receive and manage candidate resumes and store them for effective processing and faster recruitment.
- : Search Candidate: Seldesk allows the recruiter to leverage the pool of candidates by searching for applications based on predefined criteria, allowing for faster processing of applications.
- Applicant Status: Seldesk RMS enables you to track the progress of a candidate’s application throughout the recruitment process.
- Manpower Planning & Budgeting: Meet recruitment costs with flexible planning and budgeting across organizational levels. The manpower planning module enables the HR Department to plan for future workforce needs and set a budget per department.
- Schedule Interviews: Arrange appointments with candidates and team members and schedule interviews without conflicts.
- System Generated Offer Letter: Construct and modify different offer letter formats according to your organization’s preferences and requirements. Increase acceptance rates of your offer by helping candidates to agree with the offer. Gather approvals, create, send and receive signed job offer through Seldesk’s recruitment module.
- Notifications & Alerts: Seldesk automatically sends reminders about pending tasks to avoid hiring schedules fall behind or take too long contacting candidates.
- Manage User Roles & Permissions: Seldesk Recruitment System module offers user levels with variable permissions, both at the account level and for specific openings. Modify each user’s level of access based on their responsibilities and team needs.
- Candidate Source Report: It generates a report for you that details your most fruitful candidate sources which is useful during the times you receive lot of applicants but many weren’t qualified for the role.
- Saves Recruitment’s Time: Candidates are automatically ranked and screened, while the system is self-searching, allowing the system find suitable applicants for you.
- Cost-efficient: Reduces recruitment expenses that you usually use to pay a recruitment agency or job portal site. On the other hand, expenses for postage, photocopying and HR resources will also be reduced since all data is stored in the cloud.
- The Talent Pool: It builds up a structured talent pool of candidates, which can be checked first when a new vacancy arises.
- Reduce Administrative Duties: Administration and paperwork between departments are reduced by storing information in a secure, fast and easily accessible cloud with a centralized processing system.
- Increase Quality Per Hire: Detailed reporting allows evaluation of efficiencies, and whether further improvements can be introduced. Out talent pool gives a critical competitive edge in the continuous search for new talents.
- Attract Better Talents: Having a great tool in recruitment process can bring you a greater talent. An existing employee who experienced the smooth hiring process might inform his friends about you. Through this, you will be recognized by other people in the same industry and will look for you, instead of you looking for them.