Cloud Hosting - Service Level Agreement
Databases hosted on Seldesk.com enjoy the following service at all times
• Customer databases are hosted in the closest Seldesk region (EMEA: India, Singapore and UK)
• We keep replicate each customer database in real-time on redundant storage located in the same data center
• • As we deliver solutions internationally, we work with different hosting providers worldwide that always deliver at least 99.9% uptime guarantee.
• In the cloud hosting, we can guarantee a minimum of 99.9% uptime (3 nines, excluding planned maintenance) *
• This corresponds to a maximum unplanned downtime of 1.44min/24h or 8h/year.
• Our data centers are Tier-III certified or equivalent, with N+1 redundancy for power and network
• Each customer database is replicated in real-time on redundant storage located in the same data center.
Backups & Disaster Recovery
• 14 full backups up to 3 months: 1 per day for 7 days, 1 per week for 4 weeks, 1 per month for 3 months
• Users can download manual backups of their live data.
• Permanent disaster will impact one server only, our Disaster Recovery Plan has the following metrics:
• RPO (Recovery Point Objective) = 15 minutes, you can lose maximum 15 minutes of work.
• RTO (Recovery Time Objective) = 60 minutes, the service will be back online within maximum of 60 minutes (Standby promotion time + DNS propagation time included).
• For data center disasters (In case, one entire data center is completely and permanently down), Disaster Recovery Plan has these metrics:
• RPO (Recovery Point Objective) = 24 hour, you can lose maximum 24 hour of work if the data cannot be recovered and we need to restore the last daily backup
• RTO (Recovery Time Objective) = 24 hour, the service will be restored from the backup within 24 hours in a different data center.
The safety of your data is very important to us, and we have designed our systems and procedures to guarantee it.
You can learn more about it on our Security page. https://www.seldesk.com/security.html. Here are some highlights:
• SSL - All web connections to client instances are protected with 256-bit SSL encryption (HTTPS with a 2048-bit modulus SSL certificate), and running behind Grade A SSL stacks. All our certificates chains are using SHA-2 already.
• Reliable Platform - Servers equipped with full hardware guarantee, redundant data storage, network and electrical supplies
• Passwords - Customer passwords are protected with industry-standard PBKDF2+SHA512 encryption (salted + stretched for thousands of rounds Safe
• System - Our servers are running Linux distribution with up-to-date security patches, firewall and intrusion counter-measures.
• Isolation - Client data is stored in dedicated databases where in sharing of data does not occur.